Are you a Welding Supervisor or a Team Lead in a welding department? Are you ready for the next step in your career? If so, this opportunity may be for you!
Our client is a manufacturer of recreational products located in central Michigan. They are seeking a Welding Supervisor to manage their aluminum welding department. This client operates a 1st shift welding operation.
Basic Responsibilities of the Position
- Manage 3 team leaders and 32 welders
- Manage production of parts through department
- Knowledgeable and experience in Mig and Tig welding
- Ability to lead a team
- 5 years of welding experience (minimum)
- Aluminum welding experience (mandatory)
- 3+ yrs of demonstrated leadership experience
- Welding certification a plus!
- CWI a plus!
- HS Diploma/GED
Compensation: $33,800 – $38,480 (DOE) + OT + monthly & annual bonuses = $50,000 – $60,000
Benefits: Company provide a competitive package of benefits including bonuses
Relocation: Would provide a relocation package for the right candidate
Immediate need! Looking at a May start date! Apply today!