Are you in tool and die and looking for a change? Do you have experience in making injection molding dies? If so, are you ready to be the manager? If YES, then this could be your next opportunity!
A large southwest Michigan plastic molder is seeking a Tooling Manager to manage their in-house tool and die department. This position is a new position because of their growth and it reports to the Director of Engineering.
Manage an in-house tool and die operation through the scheduling of employees, supplies, die repairs and die making.
- 5-7 years of CNC and EDM machining experience in a tool & die or injection mold operation
- 2-3 years of experience in managing personnel, work schedule, work flow and safety
- Experience and familiarity with MasterCam or Cimatron cad cam software
- Ability to troubleshoot defective molds and determine corrective actions
- Assess skills and develop mold makers and tool room personnel
- Manage tools and supplies for the department
- Manage the department for organization, safety and maintenance.
- Use continuous improvement to reduce die downtime and reduce cost
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and 3D drawings
- Be a good communicator
Compensation: $70,000 – $90,000
Benefits: This company provides a complete package of benefits to their employees.
Great company! Great opportunity! Get started NOW!