A large multi-industry plastic injection molding company is adding 2 Quality Engineers to strengthen their Quality department. These positions will report to the Quality Manager. Located in southern Michigan, this privately held company manufactures products for the medical, industrial, consumer and automotive markets.
- Meet and communicate with customers on quality related issues
- Work with production, engineering and tooling to resolve quality issues
- Work with ISO/TS certifications and participate with audits
- Associates degree or higher
- 5 years + experience working in Quality
- Experience and knowledge of TS16949 and ISO standards and certification
- Ability to travel to customer locations
- Plastic injection molding experience
- Automotive experience a plus
Compensation: $50,000 – $75,000 (DOE)
Benefits: Company provides a complete package of benefits to their employees.
Relocation: Not available at this time.
Immediate need! Act Quickly! Apply HERE