Our client is nestled in central lower Michigan near major interstates, sports venues and educational institutions. They are seeking a Controls Engineer to assist them on the design and support of new and existing products.
They are a manufacturer of automated packaging equipment for a variety of industries. This company has a global market presence and requires knowledge of NFPA, UL, Canadian and European safety standards.
- Design or modify current designs to meet customer packaging requirements
- Program controllers to meet customer specifications
- 4 year Electrical Engineering degree
- 3-5+ years of electric design experience
- Have a working knowledge or be familiar with various safety standards (NFPA rules 70 & 79, UL, Canadian and European)
- Have experience with AutoCAD E v 2010 or higher
- Have experience and be proficient with Allen Bradley 500 & 5000
- Being team oriented.
Preferred, but not required skills:
State Logic, Pack ML, and PowerFlex 4 (or equivalents VFD)
Compensation: $80,000 – $90,000
Benefits: Company offers a complete package of benefits to their employees.
Relocation: Relocation will be offer to the selected candidate.
This is an immediate need! Get started today!