A large, multi-industry plastic injection molder(automotive, consumer, industrial and medical), located in southwest Michigan, is looking a for an Automation Engineer to join their automation team.
- Program Allen Bradley and Fanuc controllers – 3 & 5 axis, to remove product from presses
- Work with the engineers on end of arm tooling.
- 5 yrs experience+ in programming and trouble shooting Allen Bradley and Fanuc controllers
- Ability to design and work with part grasping tooling requirements
- Must be hands on
- Associates degree or higher
Compensation: $65,000+ (DOE)
Benefits: Company provides a complete package of benefits
This is an immediate need! Company will hire quickly! Apply HERE!